Les Parapluies de Cherbourg

Friday, April 15, 2011




Hello All! 
I have been extremely busy and constantly late to school thus why my blog has been lacking new outfit posts. I am always late to school... which is a really horrible thing! Next week and the week after is midterm week so I cannot afford to be late to any of my exams. I remember I was late to both of my Organic Chemistry midterms Fall Quarter...
 

It is gradually getting hotter in Southern California... which is both a good and bad thing. Pro? I can finally wear my dresses without cardigans :D
Con? Horrible Tan and the need for air conditioning as the price for gas continues to increase... Cons outweigh the Pros... but Summer is coming soon...






I will begin job hunting and research professor hunting after my midterms are over. I want to have a productive summer! :D




// Harajuku Loves Heels // Fiorelli Bag // Chanel Sunglasses //


Les Parapluies de Cherbourg!
I loved the fashion in this classic film put the plot was extremely twisted. 
The ending was horrible but the fashion was impeccable!








You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +