Feelin` A Little Brown

Sunday, December 26, 2010


I bought this dress right before Christmas and I completely adore it! 
I walked into Zara and it was on the mannequin so I scanned the floor and *bing* I found it! I tried this dress on along with a dress similar to this but sleeveless. The sleeveless one looked alright on me however this was was just right! 

I wore this to do some after-Christmas shopping today. I got to the mall at around 4PM and getting into South Coast was a pain but it was to my dismay that the parking lot was empty! I walked around but I could not find anything to buy! I went into Zara, of course, but the herd of people in there made me walk back outside... The line for the fitting room and checking out were both extremely long. In the end, I came home with nothing =/ I did eat at Vie de France with my mom (: 

I was surprised at how many people complimented my dress today! A girl complimented me twice because we were at two different places at the same time!  










Zara dress // Anne Klein Oxfords // Necklace from Macy's // Badgley Mischka Bag

I have some of the soundtrack pieces from Amélie for the piano and I have played some of them... I finally downloaded the entire soundtrack piece for the piano! I first watched Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain in my AP French class. I miss writing in French! I wish I could speak as well as I write in French! It's such a cute movie (: I actually want to try the travelling gnome prank! It looks cute (:

Enjoy the simple things in life!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +