Coming of the Storm

Thursday, December 30, 2010




This is definitely what I wore today since it was extremely cold. I have pictures sitting in a file in my computer that I have yet to upload. It was raining for a bit in the morning but then it stopped, hooray! I went to buy windshield replacements, for my car and my mom's, with my boyfriend. We then went to the mall and there were so many people! More than the day after Christmas. I still can't find any Victorian Cameo brooches. I've wanted one since high school...



Aren't these pretty? I've tried many malls but no store seems to carry them =/




Zara dress // Charles David bag // Franco Sarto Wedges // Chanel Sunglasses



I love vintage buildings. Sometimes I just want to get in my car and drive around to different places.  




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +