C R I M S O N

Wednesday, December 15, 2010




Today was pretty gloomy but the sun did peak out for a bit. 




Blanc Noir Vest // Pour La Victorie Boots // Zara Shorts // Anne Klein Belt // Chanel Sunglasses // Franco Sarto Bag

I went out to buy ingredients to make macaroons with my mom. Although we bought most of the items we needed, we forgot to buy some key players. Haha. My mom and I were both lazy and we just wanted to see if we could make macaroons... so we decided not to go back out to the market. After a few hours, it really did not take too long (I would say 3 1/2 hours), my mom and I..... experienced... S U C C E S S !

I do not understand why everyone claims that making macaroons is such a hard ordeal. I have a few pictures, but obviously not too many since my mom and I were busy trying to get everything set. Oh, this was the first time my mom and I ever made anything... ANYTHING! 






I love visual aids. 


My pictures are very blurry since I was doing many things at once (:






















You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +