Ellis Island

Tuesday, September 14, 2010



The streets that lead up toward the ferries are actually made of cobblestone! Makes me want to visit Europe even more!


I thought that octagon shaped structure was a ferris wheel but as I passed by it on the ferry, I realized that it was a clock!

The first ferry I took to go to Ellis Island!




Below are some of my favorite Barbies. Obviously I could not upload them all or I would be in front of my laptop for an extremely long time. I wish I could share all my pictures online but then again that would invade my privacy and kill way too much time. 










I still love Barbie!
  




My mom loves this and so do I! I would love to own one of these gorgeous machines!

More pictures of my New York trip will be uploaded soon.
Up Next: Statue of Liberty!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +