Outfit Two

Wednesday, July 28, 2010






Outfit : Evening
A simple LBD can be transformed into something sophisticated and classic. With the utilization of lace, which can be bought from any local fabric store such as Jo-Ann’s, the once plain black dress is altered into an expensive, evening garment. Furthermore, to enhance the look, I added a pearl and bow toward the neck of the dress. The pearl I used was actually my mom’s old earring and the bow was made from ribbon. Although the back of my dress cannot be seen in this picture, the lace around my waist is long enough to form a bow. This adds a “little something extra” to the back of the dress. For my shoes, I chose to wear black heels with a flower appliqué. Adding this creates a more subtle look. As for accessories, I chose to wear a bold statement ring, pearl bracelets, a black clutch, and a headband. The single, clear statement rings allows your hand to feel delicate and it does not draw the attention away from your outfit. The two pearl bracelets create an “Audrey Hepburn” allure and the clutch was a complete bargain! I bought it at some random store and I was torn but I used superglue to place all the pieces back together and I added flower adornments which can be bought at any craft store to make it look classier. With an evening look, the hair can never be bland. I used Tresemme: Tres 2 to make my hair voluminous and the headband to complete my look.
Dress; H & M / Headband from Australia / Ring: Nordstrom / Heels: Windsor / Bag: Random Store / Bracelets: Handmade

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +