Sangallo Eyelet

Saturday, June 02, 2018



Hey fashionable pharmers. Adrienne here. Your one and only source into the stressful lives of pharmacy students. Did you miss me 😉? It's been some time since my last post and all I can say is that school and life have me tumbling on edge. I never completely understood why people had to miss school to catch up with school until my P2 year. I can say with 100% certainty that we all began the school year with so much stamina and enthusiasm but that fuse has maxed out. Sleep is becoming a true necessity to power through the medical school curriculum and I must admit, podcasted classes are a blessing! Having the luxury of listening to lectures within the comfort of my home? Yes, please! Even though summer is a mere 2 weeks away, I'll be occupied with both my community and hospital rotations as well as my two internships...

On a happier note, I finally had the chance to wear this Pique-Knit Sangallo Dress from Red Valentino. I got it back in Orange County while I was still an undergrad and I never found any occasion to wear it. My style has been more college student as opposed to my girly, high maintenance looks back in OC. It may be due to the fact that I'm always scrambling in the morning and have to walk quite a distance from the parking lot to class (I can't wait until the parking structure in front of Skaggs is open). I told myself that I would attempt to dress up more but my energy level is low while my stress level is high. Lectures with too many slides and words, imminent exams, miscellaneous school things... it's all starting to take a toll on body. At least I'll have time this summer to sleep-in and practice my pharmacy knowledge in the real world. My personal style metamorphosis will just have to wait until P3 year. My next pharmacy related post will be up late June! Until next time!



// RED VALENTINO Pique-Knit Sangallo Eyelet Dress // JEFFREY CAMPBELL Lavender Eyelet Bow Heels // FENDI Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments