Fuzzy Wuzzy Sweater

Monday, March 12, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Fuzzy Pink Turtleneck Sweater with Quilted Black Leather A Line Skirt and Leather Lace UP Combat Boots
SPRINGGGGG BREAK!! It's been a hectic few weeks thus why I wasn't able to get a post up until now! I'm so glad second years get a 2 week break at UCSD and it's well deserved after the quarter I just endured! I caught up on some much needed sleep this weekend and I plan on making the most of my spring break before heading into an intense Spring Quarter!

Does anyone know the Fuzzy Wuzzy song? It was one of my favorite childhood songs I got from PBS! I immediately thought about it when I put on this sweater. Fuzzy sweaters are incredibly warm and cozy but these things are so darn itchy! I wore a short sleeved tee shirt underneath but it was still poking through. Nevertheless, I forgot about it when I was at the mall and SeaWorld! Yes, I  wore high heeled boots for a night with sea creatures! Anyways, I'll be posting more on my Instagram as well! Feel free to follow along! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Wear combat Boots with a Skirt_Michael Kors Black Leather BootsAdrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Casual School Outfit_Winter Fashion_What to Wear to a Casual Lunch Date during Winter
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to School_COllege Fashion_What to Wear with a Pink Turtleneck
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What To wear with Combat Boots_How to make combat boots girly
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Orange County Fashion Blogger_San Diego Fashion Blogger_Turtleneck and Skirt Combination with Boots
// Michael Kors Leather Lace Up Boots // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne
        

You Might Also Like

0 Comments