Delicate Lace + Studded Leather

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy School Blogger_Banana Republic White Lace Bow Top with Pink Leather Skirt with Metal Studs

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone! I finally wrapped up an intense few weeks of exams meaning that this long weekend is all about relaxing and catching up on life. I must admit that I haven't had the chance to go out for ANY outfit shots this quarter. Every post up on my blog since the beginning of 2018 was taken over winter break! It feels as if the only updates I can seem to keep up with is through Instagram -  hop on over there to stay updated with me! Speaking of Instagram, I've followed  stalked a growing amount of photography pages and it's sparking those creative juices again!

I miss music and the arts. I've lost touch since school has been consuming a tremendous amount of my time but I know it's not a good excuse. I'm going to be attempting to integrate more photography into my Instagram posts and possibly to my blog in the future, when time permits! Balboa Park, pictured in this post, serves as a great location for photographers! Jonathan and I ventured here during the break to visit the numerous museums. My favorite was the San Diego Museum of Art which featured a Monet exhibit. I would typically pair this outfit with heels however, I opted for flats since museum days involve lots of walking. I was surprised these flats didn't ruin my feet since it's patent leather... I'm glad my feet made it out alive with no battle scars! Let me know what content you guys would like to see on my blog in the suggestions box in the sidebar! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear to the museum_Girly Spring Look_What to Wear for a Day Out_Girly Outfit Ideas
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What To Wear With A Lace Top_How to Style a Pink Leather Skirt
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Cute College Fashion_School Fashion Ideas_Comfortable and Chic Looks for School_College Fashionista
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Casual and Simple Looks for valentine's Day_Valentine's Day Outfit
         

// MARC JACOBS Madison Saffiano Leather Satchel // 14th and UNION Pointed Buckled Patent Flats // BANANA REPUBLIC Lace Top with Black Bow // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments