Army Strong

Monday, August 21, 2017


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_camouflage romper_army girl

Happy Total Solar Eclipse day! Are any of you in a prime viewing area? I'm currently situated in San Diego, pretty far from Oregon, but it's projected that we'll be able to see a "partial" eclipse. I'm going to try to be a glass half full kind of girl. Better than nothing, right? Well, I hope you guys all have fun trying to safely view this rare phenomenon! I'm hoping to see something and if I do, I'll definitely share it with you guys on Instagram Stories. On another note, I start school in less than two weeks so I'll be posting some back to school essentials in my next post! As for this one, I adore this camouflage romper I acquired quite some time ago. I have this love-hate relationship with them. It's easy to style and versatile but it's such a pain when you need to use the facilities. High five to any gals out there who know what I'm talking about. I paired this camo print romper with my Timberland boots and finished my look off with tortoise shell sunnies. I'll be posting more pharmacy related posts soon since I've had so many emails with similar questions! Until next time.

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Laid Back California Cool Casual Style_California Girl
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear with a romper_Romper with boots
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Casual Summer Outfit_Petite Girl's Guide to Rompers
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to school
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Camouflage Army Romper_California_San Diego Fashion Blogger
         
        // Camo Romper // TIMBERLAND GLANCY 6" Boots // JORD Wood Watch // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI Medium Satchel //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments