Gone With the Wind

Monday, July 10, 2017

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bohemian Style Summer Boho Fashion
It's been a pretty busy week since I just started making use of my intern license - I decided to start working this summer to gain some experience. For those that have been following my blog, I entered pharmacy school without any ounce of exposure into the field. I was heavy on research and I still am. I've never had such a jammed packed academically focused summer... ever! Even though I'm doing research at both UCI and UCSD while working, I'm not as stressed as when I'm in school. The feeling of being able to leave my work behind me at the end of the day is relieving. Sure, I continue my research at home but I'm not staying up late to cram in last minute material for an exam.

I suppose it's all about my outlook on things. The notion that I will not be tested on anything at the end is comforting. It's all about facts and being about to fully execute all my tasks with precision. But enough about my life, here's a bohemian inspired outfit I recently wore on an absurdly humid day in San Diego. I got this Forever 21 maxi dress not too long ago and I styled it my own personal way. I love, love, love sleeveless duster coats so when I realized how versatile this dress could be, I quickly snatched it up! I went out to lunch with my mom after we snapped these pictures and it was so good to feel the crisp cool air from the AC after suffering in the sun. Hope you guys like this post! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to Coachella


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Style a Maxi Dress to Look like a Coat _ Forever 21Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Fashion BloggerAdrienne Nguyen_Invictus_San Diego Fashion BloggerAdrienne Nguyen_Invictus_PharmacistAdrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bohemian Style_Maxi Dress and Skinny Ripped Jeans         

        // FOREVER 21 Maxi Dress Worn as a Coat // ZARA Cami // JESSICA SIMPSON Brown Leather Buckled Heels // WANDERER Bracelets //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments