American Pride

Tuesday, July 04, 2017


Fahrenheit Swimwear Fourth of July Bikini_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Stars and Stripes_American Pride_Independence Day Bikini_Bow Bikini_Scrunch Butt

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! I hope y'all have a fun day with friends and family! Things can get pretty crazy so take extra precautions! This will be my first Independence Day in San Diego and I'm currently researching the best place to view fireworks! Traffic in SD is horrendous... I can only imagine how much worse it'll be later this evening! Anyways, I spent yesterday back at my old stomping grounds - UCI Medical Center...well, my old cubicle in the City Tower! I can't believe my spot is still the same even after one year - my name tag and paper cranes are still there though they were all covered in dust! I'm continuing to do research this summer for UCI and these upcoming weeks will be especially hectic. I'll be juggling research for UCSD and UCI as well as doing actual pharmacy related work and getting some of my IPPE hours down.

Onwards to my outfit, I'm wearing this cute Fourth of July Swimsuit from Fahrenheit Swimwear! Each piece is meticulously made in California - support Made in USA products by purchasing from this growing brand! Make sure to use: ADRIENNE15 at checkout to get 15% OFF your purchase of $30! Get this exact bikini at Fahrenheit Swimwear and check out all their other bikinis!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Ruched Butt Stars and Stripes Patriotic Bikini
Fahrenheit Swimwear_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Stars Bikini_BLue Bikini with White Stars_Australian Flag_American Flag Bikini
Adrienne Nguyen_Fourth of July Bikini_4th of July Swimwear_Cute American Made Bikini_Made in USA
Adrienne Nguyen_Fahrenheit Swimwear_Bow Bikini_Striped Bow Bikini_Cute Bow Butt Bikini_California Bow Bikini

// FAHRENHEIT SWIMWEAR Stars and Stripes Bikini (Purchase HERE) - Use ADRIENNE15 to get 15% OFF your entire purchase // WANDERER Bracelets // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments