Bunny - VB X Target

Thursday, June 22, 2017


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Victoria Beckham for Target Bunny Collar Pink Dress_Pink Collar Dress_How to wear Pastels at Work_What to Wear to Work in the Summer

I completely forgot to post this! Life was a bit hectic during school and for those following my blog, you saw how scarce my posts were. Not going to lie, spring quarter was a beast... it certainly kept me occupied days and nights. Anyways, I bought a bunch of items from Victoria Beckham for Target collaboration the first day it came out! The Target near my home still had a good quantity of items in stock though my size was pretty much gone. Those following my Instagram Stories saw that I actually bought a girls XL dress (not the one pictured in this post but the scallop one) because adult sizes were gone! I've since worn this dress twice, once briefly for Easter brunch and the second time was my first day of summer research! It was a humid day and I drove from one hospital to another - turns out I'll be dividing my time between 2 of the 3 Palomar Hospitals in San Diego! It's going to be one busy summer! To all my readers, pharmacy candidates and fashion aficionados, what would you guys like to see more of? I want to experiment this summer while I still have free time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_VBxTarget_Styler Blogger_california San Diego Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pink Collar Dress_Research Student_What to wear into a Research Job_How to Look Fashionable at Work
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_PInk Dress with White Collar_Bunny Dress-Pastel Dress-What to Wear for Easter
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Style Blogger_Pink Dress_Leopard Calf Hair Mary Janes
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Blog_PHarmacy Student Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Summer Fashion_What to Wear to Work in the Summer
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Fashion Blogger_Student Fashion Blogger_What to Wear to an OSCE
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_San Diego Pharmacy Fashion Blogger
// VICTORIA BECKHAM FOR TARGET Bunny Collar Dress // PELLE MODA Calf Skin Heeled Mary Jane Platforms // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote //


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments