Cowgirl

Monday, May 15, 2017


California Bohemian_Adrienne Nguyen_Boho_fashion blogger_san diego_Newport beach_fedora_off the shoulder_summer fashion

I only have 3 weeks left of school before finals - then I'll be done with my first year of pharmacy school! I cannot fathom how quickly this year, especially my last two quarters, has passed. If you think about it, we only have approximately 6 more months until 2018. My first quarter was pretty slow since I was required to do a lot of busy work and I still didn't know my classmates well. As the year progressed, I realized how good I had it at UCSD. The small class size allows me to become acquainted with everyone and the P/NP grading is a blessing in disguise since the courses are so rigorous. I can't imagine what it'll be like next year since I'll be taking courses alongside medical students.

Anyways, this week was pretty packed! There were deadlines, homework, the annual banquet and BBQ. I documented daily shenanigans in my Instagram Stories and as promised, I will upload my peak in a life of a pharmacy student post very soon! I wish I lived closer to school so I could attend more school functions and be more socially active but I'll have to make do with what I have. There's still so much work left before the quarter ends and the projects are piling on fast! I can only keep sane because I write every little detail down in my agenda! Anyways, this outfit was taken in Newport Beach when I still lived in Orange County. Dusk happens to be one of my favorite times in the day but I still have yet to watch the sunset on the beach in San Diego. I really must take advantage of this city when I'm on break! I hope you guys are enjoying the warm weather in California! Until next time!


Student Pharmacist_Adrienne Nguyen_Pharmacy School Blog_Invictus_Boho_what to wear to school_boho style at school
coachella outfit_cowboy hat_boots_perforated dolce vita suede leather booties
Red Boho Off the shoulder top_how to make a boho outfit for school
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_San diego fashion blogger_newport beach bridge_city hall_sunset pictures

        // DOLCE VITA Suede Perforated Booties with Leather Straps // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments