Down To Earth

Monday, April 24, 2017


What to wear to the Farmer's Market - Maxi Dress and Jean Jacket - Simple Jean Jacket and Dress Look _ Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus - Pharmacy Student Style Blogger - San Diego

I've been constantly telling myself to wear more dresses in addition to honing in with clashing prints -one of my favorite past-time activities. But with midterms rapidly piling up, it's becoming that much more difficult to dress up. I find myself migrating towards easy and simpler choices such as shorts and a top - just check out my Instagram, @adriennenguyenn, and you'll know what I mean. Pictured here is a simple "running errands" look for the weekend. Since I've moved to San Diego, I've been fortunate enough snag A TON of great clothing deals. However, my closet is beyond capacity and I do need to manage it all. I plan on updating my Poshmark account towards the end of the quarter so be on the lookout!

To all my potential or current pharmacy students, I promise my next post will be related to pharmacy and school life. I took my first midterm of the quarter this past Friday and it was longer than I expected. What was supposed to be a 3 hour exam (8AM-11AM) turned out 4-4.5 hour exam... obviously the attendance rate for our 11AM class was extremely poor. I have four more midterms to power through and then I have a bit of a break before finals... Even though I'm researching this summer, I won't have to study! Just a few more weeks! Until next time!


Adrienne Nguyen - Forever 21 Maxi with Jean Jacket from Nordstrom - Casual Boho Look
Bohemian Casual look for a weekend Roadtrip - Comfy midi dress with black leather booties
Adrienne Nguyen - Student Pharmacist Casual School Style - Maxi dress with booties and a fedora
         

       // DKNY Jean Jacket // FOREVER 21 Sparkly Tan Midi Double Slit Dress // MICHAEL KORS Black Leather Booties // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Medium Satchel // WANDERER BRACELETS (c/o) // JORD WATCH (c/o) //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments