Pioneertown, California

Saturday, March 18, 2017


Adrienne Nguyen_UCSD School of Pharmacy_Travel Blogger_Casual Style

Hey guys! I have a ton of outfit pictures I've taken in 2016 but have yet to post such as this one when I went on a semi-road trip to Pioneertown, Palm Springs and Big Bear. I hope to finish posting all my old outfits before the start of next quarter so I can show you guys my present style or rather my style at school.

I wore this DIY Breton Stripe dress for ease of movement and comfort however, I did not realize that it was this short when I wore it! I did wear shorts underneath so it was all good! On the day Jonathan and I took this trip, it was relatively cool so I layered this dress with a thin olive utility coat along with a black paisley print scarf wrapped around my neck a million times. One trend I love is tying small silk neck scarves around bag handles. I believe it evokes a sense of eloquence and power. This scarf was a bit too long and thick to function as a "bag scarf" but it was great for pictures whenever there was wind.

This outfit was taken at Pioneertown, California. I never knew this place existed until Jonathan told me about it. It's the cutest western area where the wi-fi connection sucks and the population in this particular area is at a mere 350 residents. I'd love to have a summer outfit shot here though I think my skin would melt off. If you guys follow me on Instagram, you know that I took my last final yesterday and I'm officially on SPRING BREAK! Grades are slowly coming out and so far, the results have been pleasing! This quarter was much more intense than the previous with an OSCE, 4 finals and two presentations. I thought I left procrastination behind me but everything piled on fast - I definitely need to manage my time better. For my pharmacy readers, I'll further expand on what OSCE's are since I believe it will help those interviewing at schools with an MMI format.


Adrienne Nguyen_Fashion Blogger_Breton Striped Dress_Olive Utility Jacket_Travel Style
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy School_Spring Break Style_How to wear a scarf around your neck
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacist_Travel Blogger_Pioneertown California
Adrienne Nguyen_How to wear sneakers with a dress_Fashion Blogger_Casual Outfit_Student Style
Adrienne Nguyen_College Style_Style of a Pharmacist_Utility Jacket and Breton Stripes Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Student Pharmacist_French Girl Style _ Striped Dress and Olive Jacket with Sneakers
Adrienne Nguyen_California Girl Style_Laid Back Casual Style_What I Wore_Road Trip Fashion
What to wear when traveling for Spring Break_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Fashion Blogger
Adrienne NGuyen_Fashion Blogger_Striped Dress with Sneakers_Mini Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_Fashion Blogger_Invictus_DIY Striped Shirt Dress_Palm Springs_BIg Bear
Adrienne Nguyen_Traveling california in one day
Adrienne Nguyen_Weekend Style_Striped Dress and Green Jacket Utility



// DIY Breton Striped Shirt/Dress // JOIE Utility Jacket // Dooney and Bourke Satchel // IVANKA TRUMP Quilted Leather Sneakers // CHANEL Sunglasses // Scarf courtesy of POPSUGAR //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments