Oversized Scarf Layers

Sunday, January 28, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Houndstooth Oversized Scarf with Leather Belt and Fedora_Winter Layers_Flare Pants_How to wear a black turtleneck

Hey guys! I enjoyed a much needed week-long Spring Break! I was astonished at how little I used my laptop over my tiny vacation from school... though I was on Instagram a lot! For those of you who follow along, @adriennenguyenn, you saw all my adventures through IG stories. I spent the beginning half of my break in La Jolla / San Diego at the Pfizer Research and Development West Coast Division! After I complete my Pharm.D., I plan on extending my knowledge in industry - more on that soon! I went back to Orange County and spent the bulk of my break there... mostly running errands like taxes and such. What surprised me was the amount of security at Downtown Disney - there were checkpoints at every entrance so there was no way to avoid it! Another bummer? No more fireworks! I was able to hear fireworks every single night when I still lived in Orange County so I was very disheartened when I found out they discontinued it!

I always get nostalgic every time I'm back "home" but it's now back to the grind. I do plan on putting up more pharmacy related posts so be on the lookout! Anyways, I recently acquired this reversible oversized houndstooth scarf from Zara and it's such a versatile piece! Not only does it function as a scarf top, you can use it as a throw/blanket. I layered this over a black ribbed turtleneck for added warmth and boot cut Tahari pants to elongate my figure. To keep this scarf from flying off, I secured it with a brown leather belt! I finished off my outfit with a felt fedora that I found hard to keep on my head. I typically pin my hats down but it was a particularly windy day so pins did not suffice. I ended up holding my hat a majority of the time but it's all good! Hope you guys like this post! Until next time!


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Black Flare Pants with Houndstooth Scarf
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Fall Fashion_How to Wear a Fedora with a scarf
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_Grad Student_Pharmacy Student_College Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_How to Layer a Scarf over a Turtleneck_Fashion Tips
Adrienne Nguyen_How to wear an all black outfit_Invictus_Pharmacy Student
Adrienne Nguyen_Zara Scarf_What to wear with an oversized scarf
how to look good during fall_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
Adrienne Nguyen_How to belt a scarf

// ZARA Houndstooth Oversized Scarf // CATHERINE MALANDRINO Ribbed Turtleneck // CALVIN KLEIN Buckle Belt // MICHAEL KORS Booties // TAHARI Boot Cut Pants // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments