Semi-Lampshading

Monday, June 06, 2016

How to wear a Shirtdress _ Lampshading Trend_Celebrity Fashion Tips_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was filled with lots of walking and venturing off to new areas in Los Angeles - make sure to follow along on my Instagram (@adriennenguyenn) to see travel pictures! This isn't the outfit I wore during my adventures but this does make for a great shopping outfit.

The whole LAMPSHADING trend (or should I say fad?) was recently popularized. For those of you who don't exactly understand it, all it means is wearing over-the-knee boots with a broad hemline. As you can see, I'm not wearing this with boots thus the title "SEMI"-Lampshading. Though I do like pairing my OTK boots with everything, it's been a bit too hot to wear them so I opted for strappy heels. Gives it a more casual and summery feel, no? I've recently found a new passion for anything with a collar (check my daily outfits on instagram)  so this shirtdress seemed like the perfect addition to my closet. It also has a cute little sheer panel on the backside. Sure it prevents me from wearing this shirtdress by itself but it works well with shorts! What are you opinions about shirt-dresses? Until next time!

How to wear a shirt that is too long_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
What to Wear with White Shorts_ How to Wear a sheer Top_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacist Fashion Blogger_Asian Vietnamese Blogger
How to wear a collar shirt with shorts_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_how to wear a striped Top
what to wear to work_business casual_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Kardashian fashion Trends
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_pharmacist fashion blog
what to wear on a casual californian day_Adrienne Nguyen_invictus
adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_la fashion blogger_california fashion blog_how to wear a shirt dress


// TROUVE Collar Pinstriped Sheer Panel Shirt-Dress (Similar Shirtdress HERE// REED KRAKOFF Boxer Satchel Tote (Similar Boxer Satchel Here// ZARA White Trouser Shorts (Similar Shorts Here// JESSICA SIMPSON Strappy Brown Buckled Heels (Similar Strappy Heels Here// CHANEL Sunglasses (Similar Oversized Sunglasses HERE//

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love that longer length button down / dress paired with shorts! Beautiful summer look.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alice! I love shirt-dresses!

      XO

      Delete