IVY PASHLI

Monday, June 13, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_California Fashion Blogger_Duster Coat_Mini Ivy 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli

Everything is just better when it's pint-sized, don't you agree? If you've been reading my blog, you must know by now that I am in love with my 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Black Pashli Satchel. As I was out shopping (a.k.a. damaging my bank account), my eyes caught this 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Ivy Pashli Satchel at Nordstrom. I tried it on and put it back down numerous times but I finally succumbed to my desires...

I paired this mini satchel with an outfit I'd wear to school. Fun fact: I actually wore these boots to school once! I must say it was extremely difficult venturing up and down the lecture halls and running around campus but it was interesting to see everyone's reaction to them. But I digress. This satchel fits all my basic necessities and the color was just too hard to pass up! Are you guys into mini bags?

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_fashion Blogger_OOTD_Lookbook
What to Wear to Work_Duster Coat and Peter Pan Collar Top with Mini Crossbody


// ZARA White Peter Pan Collar Grey Top // Sleeveless Duster Coat // Quilted Leather Skater Skirt // MESSECA Charmene Ankle Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Mini Pashli Crossbody (IVY) //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments