Crop Top Armani

Friday, May 20, 2016


How to wear a crop top with pants+palazzo armani purple pants_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

There's a fancy little spot in my heart reserved for palazzo trousers. Why do I hold so much affection for them? Well, besides the obvious fact that they elongate my frame, they're actually comfortable! I saw these Armani pants sticking out of the rack and they were seriously calling out my name... "pick me, pick me!" I tried them on and they just felt oh so good! These palazzo pants are great for work but I also wanted to integrate them into my daily wear.

To create an outfit that differed from my typical work wear, I paired these palazzo pants with my newly acquired crochet crop top with some intricate criss-cross action in the back. Since I'm petite, wearing a shorter top along with a longer bottom ALWAYS makes me appear longer - that's my secret weapon! This was the perfect outfit for lunch and an afternoon of some quick shopping! Until next time!

How to Wear a White Lace Crochet Crop Top to A Casual Lunch Date or Shopping Day_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
How To wear a crop top to work_Classy and Fashionable_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Business Casual in a crop top_California Fashion Blog_Orange COunty_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Pharmacist Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What I wore to A Casual Day At Work_Crop Top and Flare Pants




// L'ATISTE BY AMY Crochet Crop Top (Similar HERE) // ARMANI Violet Flare Palazzo Pants (Similar HERE// MARC FISHER Salmon Platforms (Similar HERE)// TED BAKER Clutch (Similar HERE// CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments