, , , , , , ,

Silk Tie Scarf

Monday, March 21, 2016


How to Wear a Silk Tie Scarf - Women's Ascot - French Girl Fashion - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus

Nothing like a good silk tie ascot scarf! Small scarves are the perfect accessory to any outfit - around your neck like a scarf, around your wrist like a bangle, on your head like a headscarf or on your bag. Although I love wearing a good small scarf around my neck, I often find myself looking like a stewardess. But this time, I was determined to make it work. I believe this dainty black and white polka dot scarf worked elegantly with my navy blue and white striped tee

I found my white cigarette pants in the back of my closet and thought they were a perfect match for my stripes and polka dot combination. I felt like a French girl when I wore this outfit! Between the ease and comfort of this look along with basic colors, don't you think this makes a great on the go look? To give my petite frame some height, I wore my suede chain pointed heels and teased my hair. Until next time!

What to Wear with a Polka Dot Silk Scarf - Casual French Girl Look - Parisian Style - Classic Striped Tee with White Pants - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
What I Wore Today - Coat Over Shoulders - Cigarette Pants with Blue and White Striped Top _ Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
Classic Vintage Audrey Hepburn Style - French Girl - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
What to wear on a yacht - what to wear on a boat - girl's boat fashion - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus
Chuck Bass Silk Tie Ascot - Gossip Girl Style - Audrey Hepburn Style Icon - Adrienne nguyen - Invictus

// ZARA Navy Blue and White Striped Tee // ZARA White Cigarette Pants // ZARA Black Flare Peter Pan Collar Coat // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // BALDININI Black Chain Suede Pointed Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

5 Comments