Gingham Blues

Monday, March 07, 2016


Blue Gingham Dress_Kaya & Sloane Nordstrom Gingham Midi Dress_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

Even though Spring is a little under two weeks away and the drought is still affecting California, flowers are definitely in bloom! I was planning on taking outfit pictures at a nearby building but once I saw this field of flowers, I couldn't resist jumping into it! Yes, I jumped into suspiciously soft mounds of dirt in platforms - I hope I didn't disturb or ruin any creatures' home (*insert sad emoji*). Anyways, this location tested my balancing skills but my daily yoga routines sure paid off! There were some paved paths but as Ralph Waldo Emerson once said,

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

I know, I know. There's a more convoluted, metaphorical, and philosophical meaning to that quote but it works for my situation too!

Gingham is the perfect print for Spring. Especially if it's blue and in the form of a dress! I got this blue gingham dress, with the cutest sewn in pointed collar, from Nordstrom. It falls below the knees so you don't have to worry too much about the wind whipping up your dress. This midi dress is great for a casual day out and it's comfortable enough for travel! As I was filtering through my pictures, I realized all that was missing was a bouquet of flowers, a picnic basket and a beach cruiser! Those accessories would make my outfit that much more exciting! Oh well, I hope you enjoy this Spring Outfit! Until next time!

Affordable Spring Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
What to Wear to a Picnic_Business Casual_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Wide Brimmed Panama Hat_French Countryside_Parisian Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
What to Wear to a Tea Party_Spring Fashion Trends_Gingham Dresses_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
What I Wore Today_Day Dress_Gingham Spring Dress_Easter Dress_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
What to wear to a spring engagement party_What to wear to a baby shower_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
California Fashion Blogger_Orange County Fashion Blog_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Spring Trends
Simple and Basic and Chic Travel Fashion_School Outfit_Spring School Style_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Gingham Print_Midi Dress_Nordstrom Fashion_How to Make Cheap Look Chic_Invictus_Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear to a first date_What to wear to a beach party_What to wear to a company luncheon_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus


// KAYA & SLOANE from NORDSTROM Blue Gingham Midi Sewn-In Collar Dress (Purchase HERE) // CHANEL Sunglasses // MARCO SANTI Salmon Platforms //




You Might Also Like

5 Comments