Gotham City

Tuesday, February 16, 2016


How to Wear an All Black Outfit

When I have a "nothing to wear for a casual day and I'm in a rush," I opt for a basic black outfit. I actually wore this under my coat in the previous post but I decided to break it into two blog posts! These black suede over the knee boots have been on repeat all season long; they go perfectly with everything (skirts, shorts and dresses)! I added my favorite brown faux fur stole on top of my outfit to keep my neck warm. I think it works well here, don't you? When I wear all black, I like adding a hint of color - silver, gold or a dash of grey. All of these items were featured on my blog before but now it's compiled into a single monochrome outfit. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and long weekend to my American readers! Until next time!

How to Wear a Faux Fur Stole
How to Wear Suede Over the Knee Boots
How to Look Cool in An All Black Outfit - OTK Boots
A casual all black outfit for school
// TAHARI Black Long Sleeve Top // IVANKA TRUMP Sarena Suede Over the Knee Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses // FAUX FUR from NORDSTROM RACK //


You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Leather shorts and over-the-knee boots.. you look great! :)

    And now I want it to be summer so bad! :D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like summer about 98% of the time for me! I actually want to experience a cold Winter!

      XO

      Delete
  2. bebe coupon

    Aren't these the most amazing boots? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They most definitely are - they go well with EVERYTHING!

      XO

      Delete