, , , , , ,

To Love And To Cherish

Monday, December 28, 2015


Picking out a dress for any occasion is such a daunting task, anyone else agree? A dress for school, a dress for work, a dress for a presentation, a dress for a date, a dress for a dance (PROM!!), and the dress that causes the most stress - the WEDDING dress! Although your dress may be the core of your outfit - it takes a lifetime to put everything together since accessories are just as important! To all my American readers who shop or know of the store Windsor, there's also another online shop, called Rosa Novias AU, that carries similar dresses! I scavenged their store for about half an hour and found these impeccable gowns. I believe the first image in this post would be an incredible bridesmaid dress. It has a sweetheart neckline that is draped with sheer chiffon to create a deep V-neck. I adore the ethereal beauty of this piece - from the color to the style, what's not to love? Maybe you do not like the color pink *gasp* So I found an alternative in periwinkle below - same style however, the top portion of the dress is beaded and this dress does not have a jeweled belt.

The next few images I chose feature wedding dresses with very intricate back details. I love the button details in the third picture. I am not sure if it's comfortable to sit in but it looks amazing - the bride won't be sitting much anyways! The following dress, fourth picture, shows an image of a well known dress by Claire Pettibone. I fell in love with this particular dress the moment I saw it on the runway. The image from the Rosa Novias AU site is taken directly from the designer's runway show;  it was just too breath-taking I had to share it with all of you! Now the last image features a very subtle yet seductive lace dress. What I love most about this dress is the use of balance. I love the juxtaposition of minimal details against a seductive silhouette. Check out the website here and tell me what you guys think!




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. That periwinkle color is so beautiful! Your other picks are also so gorgeous; thanks for sharing the link!

    xo, Alice || Miss Inconnue || Etsy

    ReplyDelete