, , , , , ,

Faux Fur Stole

Wednesday, December 23, 2015


How to Wear OTK Over The Knee Boots

The Faux Fur Stole. One of the best accessories for colder months.

Along with keeping you warm and toasty, this versatile piece can be worn around the neck or waist. I treated this as if it were a scarf so instead of leaving this stole hanging around my neck, I decided to belt it up! I've been very fond of the "belting up scarf" look ever since high school and that feeling was only heightened when Burberry showcased this look during their Fall / Winter 2014 Fashion Show. Instead of leaving the belt buckle exposed in front, I rotated it 180 degrees to the back - just a matter of preference.

To continue the color scheme, I wore a slouchy cashmere sweater I got from J. Crew. It's the comfiest thing ever but boy does it wrinkle! Good thing the stole covers up all those pesky wrinkles! I paired this outfit with my Zara skinny leather trim black pants and the latest addition to my closet - "OTK" (Over the Knee) suede boots by Ivanka Trump! I got these ravishing boots at Macy's for under $100 - Off 5th has them for under $100 HERE but many sizes are gone (I linked an alternative retailer below). What do I love about these OTK boots? They work well with pretty much everything! Besides, they're appropriate for work, school, and casual outings! I hope you guys are keeping warm and having fun shopping/eating this holiday season! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays - Until next time!

How To Wear a Faux Fur Stole and Over the Knee Suede Boots What to Wear During the Winter - Chunky Cashmere SweaterSuede OTK Boots and Cashmere Sweaters
How to Look Good in A Cashmere Sweater with A Phillip Lim Pashli

// J. CREW Camel Cashmere Oversized Sweater // ZARA Leather Trim Black Skinny Pants // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Medium Satchel // IVANKA TRUMP Sarena Over The Knee Suede Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments