, , , , , , , , ,

HOME GOODS UNDER $100

Friday, November 27, 2015

Burgundy Chair with Gold Arm Rests, Gold and Glass End Tables, Fashion Books

Since the holiday season is upon us, I decided to post some great deals I discovered online - it's time to start thinking about those Christmas presents! I compiled a list of my most coveted home goods for under $100! I will be posting more holiday lists this coming week so be on the lookout for posts about AMAZING deals on boots (especially those trendy over the knee boots), dresses etc...

For this Home Goods Christmas Gift List at or under $100, I added a little something suitable for every personality and taste. There are 4 pages worth so keep scrolling towards the right!

If you have a friend with an empty wall, why not help them fill the space with something quirky or personal - try a poster that picks up their spirits, reminds them of their hometown or their favorite location (I have this undeniable admiration for NYC so the first poster who definitely be for me)! But if they're not too keen about posters, why not gift them a unique clock!

Have fashionable friends who try to keep up with ALL things fashion? I would say go to Assouline however, the prices typically exceeds $100. So for all you on a budget, look at the few I've selected below. If you know an aspiring writer or someone who just loves to write down their thoughts (me, me!!), give them a journal!

I also added some candles and cups in my list along with some really unique items like the nut grinder with a squirrel on it - how cute is that?! Happy shopping!

I added some of my personal home inspiration below - I typically spend hours on end scrolling through Tumblr. Not only do these pictures inspire my own space, they help me create outfits! See more on my Tumblr .

Blue Flower Wallpaper with Unique Gold Mirror and Console TableScandinavian White Bookcase with White Chaise and Big Windows - Interior Design and Home Decor
White Bedroom - Minimalistic with Bed on the Floor and Ruffled Sheets, Large Windows, Parisian Flat and Apartment
Parisian Living Room with Console Table - Grey Tones
Small Parisian Flat - Small White Kitchen
Teal Chair with Wooden Legs - Roses, Living Room - Parisian
Chimney and Fireplace in White Parisian Flat - Work Table and Work Space with Bookcase
Blue Velvet Sofa with Buttons with Chandelier in Living Room - Los Angeles Home


You Might Also Like

1 Comments