Working Crop Tops into Fall

Friday, August 05, 2016

how to wear a crop top during fall
This is probably the most inappropriate post for a Californian in August but not to worry, this was taken about a month ago. If you know me personally, then you must know that my collection of crop tops is growing at an absurd rate. Bet you can guess what one of my go to pieces for summer is! The infamous C R O P  T O P !! It works well for a casual day out, with a bikini on the beach, with jeans to school, and even to the office with a high waisted pencil skirt! Now if that isn't versatile enough, it can also be worked into your fall attire! YAY!

I love creating new outfits with old favorites such as this sheer Z A R A cat top. I can't recall how many ways I've worn this top - with dresses, with pants, with skirts... the list goes on. For this particular outfit, I paired this ZARA top under my T O P S H O P crop top. To finish off this look, I added my favorite leather shorts! Have you guys ever worn leather when it's hot? It's grueling - trust me! Not convinced? Just YouTube "Ross in leather pants." High five to anyone who watches(ed) F R I E N D S !

I hope you guys are enjoying the last month of summer! Until next time!

how to layer a crop top over a collar shirt
how to look sophisticated in black leather shorts
how to make old clothes look like new

// TOPSHOP Crop Top // ZARA Cat Top (old) // SPARKLE & FADE Leather Shorts // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli  // CHANEL Sunglasses // GRAY - SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Suede Block Heels // SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Statement Necklace //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments