, , , , , , , ,

SugarPLUM Fairy

Thursday, June 25, 2015

how to make a cape top look casual
Cue Nutcracker music! I remember playing this piece and numerous other soundtracks in orchestra... oh, memories. I enjoyed performing each score then (re)watching the movie to pick up all the details *music nerd*! Nevertheless, I came up with this niffy title, SugarPLUM Fairy, because of this adorable cape top! I'm a bit indifferent to purple... I don't own many items in this color scheme but I'm crushing on plum. I might even be bold enough to say that it's one of my favorite colors! This top has been in my possession for almost a year yet it's been quite difficult to find a matching bottom. I finally settled with my brown leather pants and I believe it worked out just fine, wouldn't you agree?I finished this outfit off with heels and a necklace following the purple scheme. Until next time!

what to wear with leather pants
how to look chic in a cape and not dramatic
capes
leather and capes
// RACHEL ROY Cape Top // RALPH LAUREN Leather Pants // LOUIS VUITTON Epi // CHANEL // NORDSTROM //

You Might Also Like

4 Comments