, , , , , , , , , , ,

Breezy Bohemian Lace

Monday, October 6, 2014


Hey guys! I just changed the look of my blog yet again! I believe this looks much more attractive and the classic hues of black, white and gold give great aesthetic pleasure. This new bohemian look also plays with the colors present on my theme! Jonathan found this secluded area that overlooked Corona del Mar. It had an interesting gazebo-like structure that served as my shelter from the sun during the majority of the shoot. So as a proper farewell to summer, this is my final summer 2014 look which incorporates a little bohemian, Cali girl vibe. It's a great outfit to go out for lunch with friends, the farmer's market or to do some outdoor shopping. I've had this lace skirt for quite some time but finding a top to match it has been quite difficult. To keep my look casual, I paired the skirt with a simple black tank top and accessorized it with gold necklaces.



// JESSICA SIMPSON Buckled Heels // ADRIENNE VITTADINI Bag // CHANEL Sunnies // NORDSTROM Birds on a Branch Necklace // 9TH & ELM Infinity Necklace //

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I adore bohemian looks, love this outfit, and great pictures ! -x
    -C
    check out my recent post : http://thecoralpineapple.blogspot.ca/2014/09/getting-fall-ready-fashionably.html

    ReplyDelete