Brighten Up- Zodiac DIY Scarf Top

Thursday, September 01, 2016

I cannot believe that it's the first day of September! To celebrate the the end of a hot and humid summer, I wanted to wear something bold and bright. I had a bit of trouble coming up with something that would match this skirt so I decided to work some magic with my zodiac scarf. As in my other d.i.y. scarf top post (Check it out HERE), I wrapped it around my body and finished it off with a bow in front. I also added two shoulder straps to ensure nothing was accidentally exposed! I actually paired this outfit with the Zac Sac from Zac Posen but I forgot it at home - yes, I forgot my bag at home! My hands felt so empty during this outfit shoot but I worked with what I had. Anyways, I cannot stop wearing this crystal necklace courtesy of 9th and Elm (whoops, double negative). This website is unique unique since it features handmade and independent designs from numerous designers. Until next time!


// BROOKLYN BRIGADE Scarf Worn as a Top // OASAP (Purchase HERE) // ANDREA Sandals // DIOR Sunglasses // 9TH &ELM Necklace //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments