Bohemian Rancher

Friday, June 09, 2017



Hey guys! Jonathan and I went to watch the Pacific Symphony perform Carl Orff's Carmina Burana as part of their Classical Series. I bet many of you know this EPIC piece by ear but not by name - try Youtubing it! Instead of watching their performance indoors, we opted for the outdoor viewing. It was nice to experience orchestral music in a different environment but it was terribly cold! I love listening to classical music and Jonathan just loves being with me so he endures it just for me... Awwww! Today just happens to be his birthday! May all your birthday wishes come true! I wish we had more pictures together so I could post them here. We always try to take pictures when we're out together but they just turn out looking really weird, haha!

Anyways, here is an unpublished post of our visit to Paramount Ranch. It took us a while to get there with all the Los Angeles traffic - Californian's, you know what I mean, haha! Once we finally arrived at our destination, we saw a number of cars and trailers scattered around the parking lot. I was already grumpy since my gluteus maximus was going numb and now this tiny area had a lot of people? Great! Well, we walked inside and guess what? They were filming a Western movie! Witnessing the director call "action" and "cut" was interesting but the fact that we had to be quiet was irritating. We chose the wrong day to go however, we managed to sneak in some pictures as the set moved around the ranch!




// CHANEL Sunnies // BCBG MAX AZRIA Buckled Boots // ADRIENNE VITTADINI Hobo Bag //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments