, , , , , , , , ,

Main Street

Tuesday, May 20, 2014


Jonathan received his Bachelor's in Civil Engineering this past Sunday! His graduation was longer than I expected and there were quite a number of graduates with a Master's degree. We skipped the morning speech at 8AM and arrived a little later. We ended up parking far away so I had to walk across campus with heels. By the time I reached my seat, the back of my ankles were bloody and my skin was completely torn - it totally hurt! Luckily, I brought some bandages and taped them right up. I took some pictures after commencement (check out my instagram!) but I honestly zoned off in the beginning of the ceremony. I wasn't used to waking up that early and the speaker's story wasn't able to keep my awake! Afterwards, we spent a wonderful afternoon on the beach. Oh, if any of you are curious, this IS NOT the outfit I wore to his graduation. I wore a dress by tibi. However, I did wear this outfit when Jonathan and I were out in Downtown Huntington Beach. After we got bored of the area, we decided to hang with boats in Newport Beach. I decided to wear this hot pink dress from LUSH as a top since the style and color matched perfectly with these elastic sweatpants. I didn't want the top to be close to my body so I decided to pull it up a bit so it could lay or "bubble" on top of my hips. I finished off my look with pink suede heels from Ivanka Trump along with my 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli and Macy's Parrot Necklace.




// 3.1 PHILLIP LIM PASHLI SATCHEL // IVANKA TRUMP HEELS // CHANEL SUNNIES // MACY'S NECKLACE //
NORDSTROM
SWEATPANTS// LUSH Dress (Worn as Top) //

You Might Also Like

2 Comments