, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Clusters

Thursday, May 29, 2014


Goals have been met! I finally finished obtaining data for my diabetes project! I will begin drafting my paper for this project along with other papers. I cannot wait until everything is submitted so I can finally relax! Anyways, here is a quick outfit post featuring this semi-sheer overlay dress courtesy of OASAP. When I first saw this, I wanted the blue overlay - not this white one. However, the pure white collar contrasted the blue in a very peculiar way so I opted for the white. I believe the white serves as a better canvas and better emphasizes the floral designs on this dress. I wanted to stick with colors already present on the dress so I paired it with my plum colored Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch and L.A.M.B. Nadeen d'Orasay heels. Purchase this dress HERE!



// OASAP Dress ( Purchase HERE ) // L.A.M.B. NADEEN D'ORSAY Heels // PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Clutch // FENDI Sunnies //



You Might Also Like

0 Comments