Free Spirit

Thursday, April 07, 2016



I find myself drawn to gypsy-bohemian patterns and looks when I'm shopping for home goods or clothes. Maybe it's because the most hyped about music festival, Coachella, is a few days away or that summer weather is now in full throttle in Southern California. Though this ensemble has a boho feel, I would not wear this to an outdoor festival with scorching temperatures. It's all about flowy dresses that make you feel liberated, flowers and fringes but I'll save that for another post. As for this outfit, I decided to finally wear this top (I bought this about 5 years ago and this is the first time I'm wearing it!). I love the warm hues of this paisley patterned top and how it just sits on me. To complete the look, I paired it with brown boots and a floppy hat.

 




 // PETTICOAT ALLEY Top FROM MACY'S // H&M Pants // MACY'S Floppy Hat // BCBG MAX AZRIA Buckled Boots // NORDSTROM Accessories //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. yes, i think it's good for the soul to go a bit boho every now and then :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love this! Your photos are beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete