Art of Enchantment

Tuesday, April 26, 2016



I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend! People around my area tend to wear casual and comfortable clothes, i.e. t-shirts and jeans, however this holiday brought about a city full of pastels and floral dresses. I just love going to my local arts and crafts store during this time of year! If any of you have watched The Devil Wears Prada, then you might remember the infamous quote, "Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking." I know it might be a bit passé but who can resist a good floral dress, top or jacket? Anyways, I decided to whip out this floral collage dress by Tracy Reese from the back of my closet. To maintain a demure appearance, I decided to stick with the rose color scheme that was already present on my dress.



// PLENTY BY TRACY REESE Dress from NORDSTROM // MARCO SANTI Platforms // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. love the dress and bag! floral is always the trend for spring lol

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! I'm in love with that bag too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete