Last of the Mohicans

Thursday, February 25, 2016


I had the privilege of attending the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Symposium at, none other than the "happiest" place on earth - Disneyland. Although some of the terminology used during the talks were foreign to me, it reassured my decision to pursue a career in healthcare. I know it may sound a bit cliché however, the endless possibilities in science and medicine never ceases to amaze me. The research that goes into discovering relationships between potential drug alternatives and the prevention of diseases is amazing... actually, amazing is an understatement. This isn't the outfit I wore to such a formal event, obviously. I decided to mix a bit of rebellion into my bohemian-esque attire. My mom bought me this enchanting long cardigan sweater from Anthropologie for Christmas. Do you guys ever buy things, shove it in the back of your closet and rediscover it a few months later? If so, high five! We're on the same boat! Well, to juxtapose the long cardigan, I chose to pair this with a simple black mini dress. To complete my look, I chose black and gold accessories. Hope you like this outfit!



// ANTHROPOLOGIE Coat // MACY'S Floppy Hat (Similar HERE // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel (Purchase HERE) // SARESSA Necklace // NORDSTROM Necklace // MICHAEL KORS Booties (Purchase HERE) // CHANEL Sunnies (Similar HERE) //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments