, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Off Duty

Friday, January 31, 2014


ALL BLACK ERRTHANG. I know most of you are probably tired of hearing me rant about the weather in California and how warm it is at the moment but it's just perfect... how could I not? I am usually meticulous about shielding myself against the sun's UV radiation however, I have been soaking in every single harmful and beneficial ray. Well, many of you may know that Lunar New Year is this week. My mom and I have been organizing and buying things in preparation for the festivities. For those of you who personally know me, you know that you will never find me around "Asian" areas. The only time you will see me within the vicinity is the week before Lunar New Year since I utterly despise that particular community. Not only are the people rude and possess a minuscule amount of manners, the stereotypical horrible Asian driver is vividly evident. Anyways, this is my typical go-to outfit for errands. I tend to keep my attire simple and well, my inner gangster desires to reveal itself! I hope you guys have a wonderful week!




// MICHAEL KORS Booties (Purchase HERE// ZARA (Similar HERE) // CHANEL Sunnies (Similar HERE// SARESSA Necklace // IRITSY Bracelet // ANNE KLEIN Belt (Similar HERE// OASAP Ring (Purchase HERE// MODERN DESIGN Tungsten Ring // Shorts (Similar HERE//



You Might Also Like

2 Comments