, , , , , , , , , , ,

Pastel Delight

Saturday, December 7, 2013


TRENDING :: HOUNDSTOOTH. With the impending Autumn chill, I thought I would go out a bit more to take advantage of the remaining toasty weather. For some peculiar reason, I possess an absurd obsession with the "East Coast" way of life. The picturesque landscapes, the sight of mahogany, golden yellow and burnt orange tree lined streets, the brick houses.... I could go on however, I believe the location for this outfit post encompasses a Mid-East sort of feeling, don't you think?

As for my outfit, I received this adorable houndstooth dress courtesy of PERSUNMALL. I immediately wanted to pair this dress with pearls and create a pale palette. I consider pearls as a sign of power, confidence, wealth and sophistication - whether or not they are real. This simple beaded necklace has the ability to add a touch of elegance to practically any outfit and it is eternal. Anyways, the end of 2013 is quickly approaching and I am definitely not ready for 2014. Does anyone else feel that way? I still have an enormous amount of things to accomplish before the new year rings in and I still have to do my holiday shopping! Going to work even more efficiently now! Hope everyone is having an amazing and safe December!


// PERSUNMALL Dress ( Purchase HERE ) // REED KRAKOFF Bag (Purchase HERE) // MARCO SANTI Heels (Similar HERE) // CHANEL Sunnies (Similar HERE// BETSEY JOHNSON Ring (Similar HERE)//

You Might Also Like

4 Comments