Woven Ties

Thursday, October 27, 2016


SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEF that I should begin telling my story through text and photographs on my blog. I was once accustomed to documenting every miniscule detail of my life in countless journals until I began college. Though I had many reasons that led to the termination of jotting my daily thoughts onto paper, I suddenly feel the urge to write again...When I began pursuing undergraduate courses, I lost sight of myself. I entered believing that I had to omit certain passions to do well, to push aside previous hobbies to make room for medically related activities, to commit every single day to the "art" of studying and burying myself in textbooks. But I was wrong. Enjoying yourself and your time is a crucial component toward succeeding in life. Before I even had the notion of what personal style or fashion blogging was, I was genuinely engrossed by the craft of photography. My amateur photographs rendered me some devoted fans on my deviantart account and I looked forward to each day since it was an occasion for me to experiment. However, my affection for photography seemed to vanish within the summer.  

I will be reigniting my previous passions this coming year. Why? I need to enjoy life to not lose focus on my goals. Although I will devote a tremendous amount of time toward my studies, I also need to do things I enjoy. Expect more rambles such as this and be on the lookout for my photography in posts to come.


    
// FOREVER 21 Shorts // TAHARI Boots (Similar HERE) // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote (Purchase HERE) // VIVIENNE VIVIENNE TAM Sweater // OASAP Sunnies // SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Necklace //
XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments