, , , , , , , , , , , ,

London Calling

Monday, October 21, 2013


 ROYAL STAMPS dress courtesy of Persun which can be purchased HERE. For those of you who have been following my blog, you might have noticed that I am incredibly fond of the retro 70's look. The bright color scheme evokes a sense of optimism and exhilaration... possibly similar to something a person on LSD might experience? Haha, I wouldn't know. Anyways, this simple dress encompasses many things I adore from bright colors to vintage stamps with a British theme. I chose to accessorize by stacking numerous colored bracelets on my arm however I did not wear a necklace to keep the focus on my dress. To finish off my look, I wore nude colored sandals to give the illusion of added height.



// PERSUN Dress (Purchase: HERE) // REED KRAKOFF Bag (Purchase: HERE// STEVE MADDEN Heels (Purchase: HERE// DIOR Sunnies (Purchase HERE) // NORDSTROM Bracelet//
 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments