Flower Bomb

Thursday, October 13, 2016


 TRANSITIONING TO AUTUMN WEATHER which means the holiday season is looming amongst us. Pumpkins of all shapes and colors, potpourri pine-cones emitting a spicy cinnamon aroma, foiled chocolate bars and scarecrows producing their best grin can be found in every market. The thrill of finding or creating the perfect costume to impersonate someone, or thing, you love or aspire to be is enticing. Going door to door and receiving chocolate or candy fills every void in the hearts of children. Oh, how I miss being a kid. But how times have changed...it just doesn't feel the same as it did 10 years ago. The magic and allure of the wicked holiday has completely vanished and has been replaced with greedy teenagers in skanky costumes (though not all, of course). Do you guys still dress up or have any continuing Halloween traditions? 

As for this outfit, I wanted to wear this dress before the crisp, fall weather came in full swing. Even though this dress is pretty in itself, I wanted to add accessories. I paired this dress with a golden necklace to enhance the collar and draw attention to the white piping on the dress. I also added an emerald necklace to give my outfit a little something extra. Additionally, I decided to wear my heart shaped clutch again and I believe it matches well with this outfit! Hope you like it!




// TJ MAXX Dress // NORDSTROM RACK Necklace // OASAP Golden Necklace (Similar HERE)// CHANEL Sunnies // STEVE MADDEN Sandals (Purchase HERE) //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments