, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Autumn Gloom

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


SOMBER OCTOBER BREEZE dissipating over Orange County. Even though Autumn recently began, this cold air is moving over Southern California rapidly. Afternoons are still terribly humid however, coats are definitely a must for evening outings or classes. I forgot my cardigan in the car a few nights ago so when I left class to head toward my car, every step I took produced a shiver up my spine as I faced the piercing cold in a sleeveless dress... yay! Autumn brings about my favorite weather which is perfect for dressing up! I love gloomy, rainy days and it feels more magical with the holiday season around the corner! Anyways, Jonathan and I decided to go to Balboa Island and we took a few quick outfit shots with this colorblock Tahari coat. Oh, I just casually jump onto vespa's belonging to other people without their permission for the sake of blogging - just kidding it belonged to a local food mart. I'm not that rebellious, haha.


// TAHARI Coat (Purchase: HERE) // FERGIE Heels // MICHAEL KORS Crossbody bag (Purchase HERE) // CHANEL Sunnies // ZARA Shorts // CYNTHIA ROWLEY Top //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments