, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tres Chic

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SUMMER'S DENOUEMENT caused a sudden rush of cold air which left a lingering chill. The last day of Summer was quite gloomy and it welcomed Autumn with dark skies and sprinkles. Although the departure of California's toasty heat occurred rapidly, sweater weather is now here! I prefer Autumn as opposed to Summer because I can finally wear layers and coats! Besides, I will no longer feel like I am melting every time I step outside! Anyways, I recently purchased this sweater from Forever 21 and my mom beaded the words Tres Chic for me! I decided to pair this outfit with a studded cross-body bag from Michael Kors. This would be my ideal back to school outfit... yes, including the heels since they are awkwardly comfortable! For those who have yet to see my article about the re-branding of my blog, read it HERE. Hope you guys like the new look of my blog and this outfit!

 

// FOREVER 21 Sweater with DIY BEADING // SUGARLIPS Dress // PRABAL GURUNG FOR TARGET Heels // MICHAEL KORS SMALL SLOAN Crossbody // CHANEL Sunnies //


You Might Also Like

4 Comments