,

Monday, September 23, 2013

THERE COMES A TIME  where major changes must occur. After much thought, I have decided to completely change the name of my blog. Although I admire the current name of my blog, which translates to my latest addiction, it is difficult for many people, especially my American readers, to pronounce. I want people to be able to remember the name of my blog and actually be able to say it in its entirety. Therefore, the new name of my personal style diary is: invictus.

INVICTUS is latin for undefeated and unconquerable. Life creates many obstacles that may seem impossible to achieve and sometimes you'll fall down. You may struggle with things that seem effortless to others but you cannot give up. Be determined to get back up and do not let anyone stand in the way of your path toward success. Be passionate about your desires whether its academics, career, life or love. Strive to be better than the person you see in the mirror at this moment. Never, ever admit defeat.



You Might Also Like

0 Comments