, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Shades of Blue

Saturday, September 7, 2013


DAY IN DANA POINT.  Jonathan and I decided to go out and find the elephants scattered around Dana Point - no, not real elephants, I wish! Anyways, we were able to find a few of the elephant statues but we drove passed numerous statues without realizing it since we didn't use the map. They were a delightful sight and there was one that was extremely peculiar. I don't know how many of you have seen the skittles commercial where the girl contracts, what I like to call, "skittles pox" from a boy since she pulls a skittle off his face and eats it...Whew, talk about a run on sentence. Anyways, there was an elephant that looked like it had a serious case of skittles pox (it is the last picture on this post!).

Exciting news alert! Remember when I said I had some news to share with you guys? Well here it is! Everything has been finalized and I will be going to New York in collaboration with Bloomingdales x Free People!! I will be documenting most of my trip on my other social media sites: INSTAGRAM and TWITTER [Let's stay connected!!]. I cannot wait to share my adventure with you guys! Some of you may have already seen this alert in a previous post however, my laptop glitched and that post was deleted.


// FOREVER 21 Shorts // STEVE MADDEN Sandals // REED KRAKOFF Satchel // CHANEL Sunnies // TJMAXX Ring // NORDSTROM Necklace // VANELI Heels //

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. that corn elephant is creeeeepy. cute outfit, love the shorts. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I thought it was cute! I think the last elephant here is a tad creepy! Haha

      Delete
  2. Your shorts and your shoes and bag are all amazing! These photos are fantastic too. And the elephants (I love elephants!).

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Isa! The shorts and shoes are incredibly comfy!

      Delete