, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Jailhouse Rock

Thursday, August 15, 2013


ASTONISHED! I have some exciting news I cannot wait to share with you guys! I am not obliged to keep it a secret however, I am choosing to wait until everything is finalized. As for this outfit, I decided to FINALLY wear my Prabal Gurung for Target heels. I scurried to a nearby Target on the release day to get my hands on these babies before they ran out of my size. I honestly forgot about them but as I was searching through some belts and trinkets, I found these still wrapped in the original box! I must say that they're extremely comfortable (hooray!). I do not usually clash prints but I believe that this top works well with my heels, don't you think? This top was a total score at TJ Maxx!



// PRABAL GURUNG FOR TARGET Heels // SPARKLE AND FADE Leather Shorts // LOUIS VUITTON Clutch // CHANEL Sunnies // SAKS FIFTH AVENUE  Necklace // TJMAXX Top //


You Might Also Like

8 Comments