, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Creme Puff

Wednesday, August 28, 2013


SCHOOL'S IN SESSION.  It is time to gather all your energy and force yourself to wake up early in the morning to attend class - such a lovely feeling, isn't it? Well, this is a typical outfit I would wear to class, minus the platforms of course! Since the humidity in California does not appear to be disappearing anytime soon, this outfit is ideal for those of you who have classes all day long. A backpack would appear a tad bit awkward with this outfit so I paired this with a messenger bag from Fiorelli. I am not a fan of crossing bags over my body so I usually raise the strap and loop it into a tight knot. For a simple summer look, I decided to match the bright color scheme of my skirt to my cardigan - the colors actually match prefectly! Anyways, I was debating on whether or not I should continue adding my titles in my pictures. Do you guys like it?


// DALIA COLLECTION Skirt (Similar HERE) // CABLE & GAUGE Cardigan (Similar HERE) // MARCO SANTI Platforms (Similar HERE) // FIORELLI Bag // CHANEL Sunnies (Similar HERE) //


You Might Also Like

0 Comments