, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Confetti

Sunday, August 4, 2013


DAYTIME ALLURE on my post after my final! For those of you who are following me on Twitter, you already know that I took my last Undergraduate final on Tuesday - I can finally relax! Anyways, I finally renewed my TB shot that was long overdue! Time to start shadowing and volunteering again! As for this outfit, Jonathan and I decided to take some quick pictures. I have only worn the dress, featured in this post, once for Baccalaureate in high school. It was a special occasion that demanded something more so a chardonnay colored bow was added; focusing on minute details and adding accessories can sure change your outfit! I would consider this as one of my more casual dresses however, it can definitely be worn to a party. I am quite petite so I decided to pair this dress with a pair of pale salmon platforms to elongate my legs!


// MARCO SANTI Platforms // CHANEL Sunnies //DEUX LUX Wallet //

You Might Also Like

2 Comments