, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cherry Blossom

Sunday, August 11, 2013


CALM BREEZE in August. It is gradually getter colder in the afternoon and I cannot believe Summer is almost over! I used to grieve over the end of Summer however, I am now studying independently and working. I was debating on whether or not I should take more classes to be a more competitive candidate but that can wait until later. Anyways, grades from my summer class recently came out and I am extremely satisfied! As of now, I am reading numerous health related/medical blogs and following many on Twitter to obtain inspiration. I am constantly checking statistics of graduate schools and the competition in California is preposterous. So many questions are looming in my mind... such as: Where should I apply? Do I have the right experiences? How can I show my leadership abilities? What quality does each medical school look for in an applicant? The list goes on... but first? What will become of my blog? Don't worry! I have lots of posts that are waiting to be published!

Onward to this outfit. I immediately fell in love with this dress when I saw it HERE so I had to have it! However, I must say that it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive in. Unless you have someone else driving you around, I suggest you do something else to it... which is exactly what I did. The last picture demonstrates what the unaltered dress looks like. The sleeves are pretty long and I have this constant fear that if I sit down without scrunching the dress up, it will RIP. So to make driving and maneuvering around easier, I decided to use the two sleeves to form a bow that sits at the waist. Creative, huh? Haha. Hope you enjoy my pictures in this post!





// OASAP Dress :: PURCHASE HERE // MARCO SANTI Heels :: (Similar HERE// DIOR Sunnies (Similar HERE) // Z SPOKE ZAC POSEN Satchel (Similar HERE) // OASAP Necklace :: PURCHASE HERE //

You Might Also Like

10 Comments