, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SUMMER WISHLIST

Tuesday, July 9, 2013



SUMMER SOIREE: 

If I had an event to attend this summer these are ensembles I would wear. As you may have read in my previous post, I am attracted to floral prints thus why I would wear this Dolce and Gabbana dress which exudes a very strong feminine allure. I decided to refrain from mixing in wild colors so I paired this dress with a mustard colored shoulder bag and simple sandals. Additionally, the second outfit, featuring the mint Valentino dress, displays a sense of youth and innocence. I decided to pair it with a playful zodiac clutch and nude heels which can make anyone appear taller - something I definitely need! What's on your summer wishlist?

  // 1. DOLCE and GABBANA // 2. MARC JACOBS // 3. PERSUN // 4. VALENTINO // 5. CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA // 6. MARNI //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments